AICCU publishes Making a Difference – a monthly newsletter that focuses on different aspects of private nonprofit higher education – the last Friday of each month. Each month’s Making a Difference showcases a unique aspect of the sector through the use of research and data. Making a Difference is intended for individuals and groups who want to know more about the benefits of having private nonprofit higher education providers in the state.
- AICCU Institutions Fostering the STEM and Health Workforce
- A Cal Grant History: Diminishing Value for Private, Nonprofit Students
- Enrolling California’s Future Leaders
- Increasing Access to Higher Education in California
- Public-Private Partnership at Work – Cal Grants
- Providing Access to Higher Education
For pervious issues please visit our archives