AICCU publishes Making a Difference - a monthly newsletter that focuses on different aspects of private nonprofit higher education. Each month’s Making a Difference showcases a unique aspect of the sector through the use of research and data. Making a Difference is intended for individuals and groups who want to know more about the benefits of having 75 private nonprofit higher education providers in the state. Making a Difference is published at the last Friday of each month and is distributed through email, Facebook and on our website.
- Providing Access to California Higher Education to all types of Students
- Providing Higher Education Access for Freshman Students
- A Public-Private Partnership to Support California Students
- Providing Diverse Environments for Students
- Offering Educational Opportunities for every type of Student
- Expanding Access to Higher Education in California
For pervious issues please visit our archives